- Last Updated: 16 February 2016
Striking HR-V prototype to be shown at Paris Motor Show
Honda will reveal its European HR-V prototype at the Paris Motor Show on 2 October. With coupé like design combined with the versatility and stability of an SUV, new HR-V is Honda’s exciting, gorgeous new entry into the fast-growing small SUV market.
Like to hear more about HR-V? Register your Honda HR-V interest here.
New Honda HR-V prototype highlights:
- Sharp, dynamic lines and coupé elegance – perfect for town & city
- Exterior design achieved without compromising interior space
- Small enough to whizz around, big enough to carry all you need
- Honda Magic Seats enable huge range of seating configurations
- Centre fuel tank location creates one of the most spacious and adaptable small SUV cabins
The new Honda HR-V will go on sale in Europe during summer next year.
New Honda HR-V. Compact never felt so big.
To receive latest updates about new HR-V as soon as we have them, register your Honda HR-V interest here.