Kia VR7 Terms and conditions
Fuel consumption figures in mpg (l/100km) for the new Kia ‘VR7’ range are: Urban 32.1 (8.8) – 52.3 (5.4), Extra Urban 53.3 (5.3) – 78.5 (3.6), Combined 42.8 (6.6) – 67.3 (4.2). CO2 emissions are 148 – 99 g/km. MPG figures are official EU test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. *Models shown are: Picanto 3-dr ‘VR7’ 1.0 petrol @ £8,795 On The Road (OTR) including £750 customer saving; Rio 5-dr ‘VR7’ 1.25 petrol @ £11,095 OTR including £1,000 customer saving; cee’d ‘VR7’ 1.4 petrol @ £14,000 OTR including £1,000 customer saving. Prices exclude optional metallic paint (priced from £465 to £490). OTR price includes VAT, number plates, delivery, 12 months’ Government Vehicle Excise Duty and Vehicle First Registration Fee. Subject to availability on vehicles registered between 1/4/14 and 30/6/14. Prices and number of Reevoo reviews correct at time of going to press. Specification is subject to change without notice. Quote taken from Kia customer reviews. Directly comparable quotes occur across the Kia range. 3 years’ servicing (Kia Care-3) for £99 only available with Kia ‘VR7’ models and covers the first 3 scheduled services in line with manufacturer’s time/mileage recommendations. Care-3 is only available at participating dealers and must be purchased within 1 calendar month of vehicle registration. 7 year / 100,000 mile manufacturer’s warranty.
Kia Care-3 (£99 VR7 offer)
Terms & Conditions:
- This Kia Care-3 offer is only applicable on applicable VR7 vehicles sold and registered to private retail customers between specified dates.
- To benefit from this offer the customer must purchase the Kia Care-3 plan from the dealer for the sum of £99 including vat.
- Kia Care-3 must be purchased within 1 calendar month from the date of first registration of the vehicle.
- Kia Care-3 covers the first 3 scheduled services in line with the Manufacturer’s time/mileage recommendations but does not include additional maintenance or repair for wear & tear items such as tyres, brake pads, bulbs, drive belts and fluid top up’s between services, etc.
- Kia Care-3 covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the first 3 manufacturer scheduled services which are due by either date or mileage, whichever milestone is reached sooner.
- Servicing conducted under Kia Care-3 must be carried out in line with the Manufacturer’s time and mileage recommendations.
- Service due dates are taken form the First Date of Registration of the vehicle.
- Kia Care-3 does not cover items that require replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear, misuse or a lack of maintenance as described in the owner’s handbook.
- Any form of tuning or modification to your vehicle will invalidate Kia Care-3, without the need for evidence that the tuning or modification has adversely affected your vehicle.
- Replacement pollen filters are excluded from Kia Care-3.
- Replacement pollen filters are to be changed at the owner’s discretion and cost.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) at a rate of 20% is included in the purchase price.
- Other Kia Care-3 products (high mileage plans, top ups, MOT, etc.) are excluded from this offer and cannot be purchased in conjunction.
Cancellations & Transfers:
- Should you wish to cancel your Kia Care-3, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of it. Kia Care-3 cannot be cancelled/refunded after 14 days from purchase.
Kia Motors (UK) Ltd reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time and Manufacturers guidelines are subject to change.
April 2014 | At participating dealers only