1. We’ll buy any car – any make, any model, any condition
2. Free, no-obligation valuation
3. No fees or charges ever
4. Multi-franchised dealership group with a longstanding reputation for fairness and honesty
5. Our real-world valuations are usually within 3% of our online valuation – that’s only £60 on a car worth £2,000
Enter your car’s details and your contact information.
You’ll receive your instant valuation via phone or email.
Bring your car to one of our dealerships to finalise the offer.
Accept our offer and we’ll pay the money into your bank account.
Yes, we buy any car, any make, any model.
There are a lot of internet-based companies offering to buy your car. Usually, their business model is to make a profit on your car before selling it at auction. The auction house then takes a cut before a company like ours buys it. Sell direct to us and you cut out all those middlemen, and we’ll make sure the full value of your car goes to you.
Sorry, no. You’ll have to drive your car to one of our dealerships or arrange delivery if it’s not roadworthy.
Please ensure you bring*:
All keys, including the locking wheel nut key.
Service record book and any receipts for additional repairs in the past 12 months (if available).
Handbook, instruction books and warranty books.
The car’s V5C, often called the log book. If you’ve lost it, you can get a duplicate here.
Proof of address, such as a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement under six months old.
Photo ID – your driving licence or passport.
It might be less; it might be more. Until we see your car, we can’t be certain. We mainly buy cars to sell as part of our used car business, so we’ll make sure they’re in top condition before they go on our forecourt. That means we’ll need to repair any damage we find and that costs us money. Until we point it out, you may not even have noticed that small scratch here or there. However, you wouldn’t expect to buy a used car from us with any sign of damage on it, so we deduct the fair cost of any repairs from your valuation.
We’ll do all the paperwork to make sure the DVLA sends back to you any road tax refund you’re owed.
Three working days after you accept our offer, you’ll have access to the money in your bank account, all safely transferred online.
We sort that out too. We’ll pay the settlement figure within 10 working days and any remaining balance into your bank account within another three working days. If your car is worth less than the settlement figure, we’re still happy to sort everything out: we’ll pay the price we agreed for your car to the finance company, and you pay the rest by credit or debit card.
No fees! We don’t charge you anything for admin, your valuation or anything for carrying out the transaction. It’s all free with Brayleys.
Fill in the form below and receive your free car valuation today.
Get in touch! For more details on our Buy My Car Valuation Service, call us today or you can send us an email. Our team are ready and waiting to answer your questions or provide a free valuation.
* Terms and conditions:
1. You must provide all the paperwork required by us to identify the car, its ownership history and condition. If you have owned the car for less than six months, please also bring with you the VAT invoice from the main dealer where you purchased the car. 2. You must provide proof of your address: a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement under six months old are acceptable. 3. You must provide photographic ID, either your driving licence or passport is acceptable. 4. We will carry out a valuation of your car, recording its current condition. 5. The valuation record sheet must be signed by our valuer and by you as the registered keeper. Brayleys reserves the right to refuse to offer to purchase car that has been used for business purposes or for any other reason.