The all-new Renault Grand Scénic – available to order from Brayleys
Beautiful design with clever innovations, the all-new Renault Grand Scénic has reinvented itself. More spacious, practical and comfortable than ever, the 2017 Grand Scénic’s unique proportions, distinctive stance and modern lines mean that it stands out as something entirely different. Different from before; different from everything else on the road. It’s a break from the norm, and not just in terms of style. With the latest driver assist systems and in-car convenience features, the technology of the new Grand Scénic makes every journey in this clever seven-seat MPV something remarkable: easier, more comfortable, more enjoyable. Find out more by contacting Brayley Renault.
The all-new Grand Scénic has everything to seduce you. With its aerodynamic, modern and stylish lines, and its distinctive lighting signature, the Grand Scénic has a bold on-road presence that is sure to excite. The 20" alloy wheels inspired by the R-SPACE concept car are a key feature, not only unique to the class, but also designed to provide low rolling resistance and better fuel efficiency. Other finishing touches include aluminium roof bars with a matt finish, and two-tone paint finishes that highlight the Grand Scénic’s athletic stance and fresh approach to MPV design. With full LED lighting available as an option, this is a people carrier that is cutting-edge from head to tail lights.
Renault has poured all its expertise into the new Grand Scénic, to make sure that every journey is an enjoyable one. From the room on board to the finish of the materials, the cabin has been designed to suit the needs and satisfy the desires of even the most demanding of passengers. The interior is bathed in light, thanks to an optional panoramic glass sunroof, to form a natural living space, while you can match your car to your mood with the MULTISENSE driving mode selector. With a choice of five different modes: Neutral, Sport, Comfort, Perso and Eco, MULTI-SENSE modifies engine response, accelerator sensitivity, gear-change speed, steering weight, air-conditioning power, engine sound and even ambient lighting. From sepia to red, from blue through to purple or green, the ambient lighting accents reflect the driving mode selected for a very distinctive cabin ambience. Combined with the standard R-Link 2 multimedia touchscreen tablet and optional full-colour head-up display, the Grand Scénic gives you everything a driver needs for effortless driving. Why not also take a look at the new Scénic?
The Grand Scénic is for sale in four levels of trim: Expression+, Dynamique Nav, Dynamique S Nav and Signature Nav. Every version offers an unprecedented level of features for the class. Even the entry-level Expression+’s standard specification includes premium features:
- 20" SILVERSTONE alloy wheels
- Active emergency braking system with pedestrian detection
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- 7.0'' touchscreen, DAB tuner, full Bluetooth® music and call connectivity
Dynamique Nav gains premium features that make journeys easier for all passengers, and adds a touch more style:
- Fatigue alert
- Front and rear parking sensors
- MULTI-SENSE – ambient lighting and driving mode selector
- Sliding centre console with USB ports, 12v socket and bottle holders
- R-Link 2 multimedia system: 7.0" touchscreen, TomTom® LIVE services with Western European mapping, DAB tuner, full Bluetooth® connectivity, voice control, vehicle applications and 3D navigation
The Dynamique S Nav provides cutting-edge technology and even more style:
- 8.7” portrait touchscreen housing R-Link 2 multimedia system and head-up colour display
- Rear parking camera
- Panoramic fixed glass roof with electric sunblind
- Electrochrome rear view mirror
- Contrasting roof and door mirror colour
The top of the range Signature Nav brings sumptuous finishes and luxury car comfort to the Grand Scénic:
- Carbon Black leather upholstery with Nappa leather steering wheel
- Electrically operated height and lumbar adjustment for front seats with courtesy function and driver’s seat position memory function
- Full LED headlights with ‘See Me Home’ function and front fog lights with cornering function
- Safety Pack: safe distance warning alert and lane keeping assist
- Safety Premium Pack: adds adaptive cruise control
- Parking Pack Premium: blind spot warning, 360° parking sensors and hands-free parking
- Look Pack Premium: electrochrome rear-view mirror, panoramic fixed glass sunroof with electric sunblind, and extra tinted rear and tailgate windows
Other options include full leather upholstery, electric front seat adjustment, heated front seats, full LED headlights, metallic paint and contrasting roof and mirror colours, and the BOSE energy efficient sound system, including high performance speakers, digital amplifier and subwoofer.
Driving pleasure requires peace of mind, which is why the all-new Grand Scénic offers the latest driver assistance technology. With active emergency braking system with pedestrian detection, the Grand Scénic will apply the vehicle’s brakes if it detects a collision is imminent, while lane keeping assist corrects the steering if your car makes an unplanned move out of lane. Also available is automatic high/low beam, traffic sign recognition, hands-free parking, blind-spot warning and adaptive cruise control. The all-new Grand Scénic is with you every step of the way, no matter what the driving environment.
24cm longer than the standard Scénic, the Grand Scénic is the true champion of smart interior solutions. Seven seats make it easy to travel as a family, with the 60:40 split/sliding bench allowing the Grand Scénic to fit into family life no matter what the demands. The fold-down seats operate by a touch of a button for a flat floor and unbeatable loading length, either through the R-LINK infotainment system or buttons on the seats themselves. The iconic 13-litre sliding console stores all your everyday items, and includes USB and 12-volt sockets. Aviation tables and USB sockets allow your passengers to use their tablets in total comfort. And with maximum storage capacity of up to 56.9 litres, you can be sure there is always what feels like the natural place to put your possessions.
Flexible, responsive, refined and highly economical, the Grand Scénic engine range provides driving pleasure without compromise. There are two TCe petrol engines available, one with 115PS and the other with 130, both providing up to 46.3mpg combined. Diesel engine power outputs are 110, 130 and 160, with a dual-clutch EDC gearbox – that reduces fuel consumption while improving dynamism – available on selected diesel models. With seamless stop & start technology, fuel consumption of 70.1mpg combined can be achieved.
Renault Grand Scénic prices start at £23,445. To find out more, contact the Brayley Renault team.