Kia servicing at Brayleys, your local Kia dealership
There are many criteria to consider when it comes to the question of how often you should service your Kia. Kia produces a recommendation on the service intervals for all its models, which is given in your Kia service record book. However, it’s also important to take into account how you drive, how heavily loaded your Kia regularly is, whether you tow often, the environment you usually drive in and the road surfaces on which you commonly drive.
At Brayley Kia, we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have about your Kia, from your KIA Picanto service schedule to your Kia cee'd servicing and maintenance requirements. We would also be pleased to work out a service schedule that’s just right for you and your Kia, based on our Kia servicing prices. For more information on Brayley Kia's servicing options, see here.
We recommend you refer to the following guidelines regarding your model and engine specification:
- Get these cars serviced every 12 months or 10,000 miles: Picanto, Rio petrol, cee’d turbo petrol, Venga petrol, Soul petrol and electric, Sportage turbo petrol, Sedona
- Get these cars serviced every 12 months or 20,000 miles: Rio diesel, cee’d diesel and non-turbo petrol, Optima, Venga diesel, Soul diesel, Carens, Sportage non-turbo petrol, Sportage diesel, Sorento
And, of course, there are many advantages of having your Kia regularly looked after by the specialists at your local Brayley Kia dealership including:
- Brayley Kia official dealership stamp in your service book
- Protecting your precious seven-year Kia warranty
- We always use genuine Kia parts and Kia recommended lubricants
- We always check for any Kia recommended upgrades or modifications required for your model at every visit
- Only Kia-trained technicians work on your Kia