The Kia ProCeed is a sleek and seductive car. It strikes a perfect balance between Saloon and Sportswagon with all the practical versatility of a Tourer. Behind the wheel, you’ll find the high-quality and ergonomic interior is a sumptuous environment to enjoy an engaging driving performance.
✓ Wide Sunroof with Tilting / Sliding Function & Automatic Blind
✓ Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go Functionality
✓ Heated Front & Rear Seats & Steering Wheel
✓ Smart Park Assist System
✓ Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™
✓ Reversing Camera System with Dynamic Guidelines
PROCEED EXTERIOR DESIGN
The Kia ProCeed is a subtly stylish and practical way to get around between city commutes and family days out. A perfect study of form and function, it’s a Car of the Year finalist in 2019. The seductive lines of the shooting brake body boldly give a sporting and dynamic feel with traces of a coupé.
PROCEED INTERIOR DESIGN
Inside, the driving position features a horizontal dashboard configuration and a D-shaped sports steering wheel, designed for efficiency and comfort. From the black roof liner to the sill scuff plates, the high standard of the interior surfaces is enhanced by the use of soft-touch materials inlaid with metallic trim. The 8” ‘floating’ touchscreen is home to Kia’s most up-to-date infotainment system offering navigation, music and connectivity for the enjoyment and information of driver and passengers. Generous head and leg room along with a big 594 litres of boot space are easily accessible, thanks to the one-touch, split folding rear seats and the low height with no boot lip. On the GT-Line, you’ll benefit from the intelligent powered tailgate.
ProCeed Engine Specifications
Two petrol engines and a diesel engine are available:
• All-new ‘Kappa’ 1.4-litre T-GDi petrol engine, producing 140PS and 242Nm of torque with a six-speed manual transmission or seven-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission • A 1.6 T-GDi engine producing 203PS and 265Nm of torque, available with a seven-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission • All-new ‘Smartstream’ 1.6-litre CRDi diesel engine, producing 136PS, with a six-speed manual transmission (280Nm of torque) or seven-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission (320 Nm of torque)
All three engines meet the latest Euro 6d TEMP emissions standard - the Smartstream engine is the cleanest diesel engine Kia has ever made.
ProCeed Safety Features
Standard across the range are a number of advanced driver assistance technologies and innovations including:
• High Beam Assist • Driver Attention Warning • Lane Keeping Assist with Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist • Vehicle Stability Management and Electronic Stability Control • Emergency Stop Signalling
In addition, there’s a huge range of additional safety and assistance systems available as standard on higher trim levels, including:
• Lane Following Assist • Blind Spot Collision Warning • Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist system with Pedestrian recognition
Unique in its category, the five-door Kia ProCeed is a supremely versatile car and a highly practical choice for everyday use, equally at home on motorway cruises as local trips into town or on winding country lanes. Fully independent suspension is fitted as standard across the range and carefully tuning has been maximised for agility, handling and stability, while maintaining upper-class driver and passenger comfort. Drop in to your local Kia Enfield, Harpenden or Oxford and take the ProCeed out on the road to see for yourself. We’re sure it will exceed your expectations.
ProCeed GT-Line Highlights
• 8” touchscreen audio and satellite navigation system • Full smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto • Dual automatic air conditioning • Reversing camera system with dynamic guidelines • LED full-width brake light
ProCeed GT-Line S Highlights
• Smart cruise control with Stop & Go • Smart power tailgate • 8-speaker JBL premium sound system • Smart park assist system • LED bi-function headlights
Like every new Kia from Brayleys, you can keep on going day after day in the Kia ProCeed with complete peace of mind, thanks to the unique seven-year / 100,000-mile warranty.
If you would like more information, pricing and specifications are available from your local Brayley Kia Dealer in Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire, at Brayley Kia Enfield, Harpenden and Oxford. We’d be delighted to see you!
The Kia ProCeed - Stunning design, versatile space
To find out more about the ProCeed or to reserve your test drive, please call or send an email
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.