The fourth-generation Hyundai TUCSON Hybrid offers self-charging convenience and the kind of ride and handling that’s most frequently associated with much more expensive rivals.
Roomier than ever
While not obvious from its outward appearance, the latest TUCSON is longer, wider and taller than before, which is good news for passengers. What’s more, the battery is now positioned under the rear seats, thus freeing up even more space, while a 40/20/40 layup delivers enhanced passenger-cargo permutations. Also, a larger, 616-litre boot grows to a 1,737-litre capacity whenever rear seats are folded.
The Hyundai TUCSON differentiates itself from the majority of its competitors through its arresting good looks. It’s one of the most attractive mid-sized SUVs on the market, thanks in part to its sporty, dynamic profile. It’s well-built too, as is attested by its 9.96 out of 10 reliability score (as awarded by Honest John).
Powered by a 1.6-litre 227bhp petrol engine, electric motor and self-charging 1.49kWh battery, the TUCSON Hybrid offers lively acceleration. More importantly, it returns up to 50mpg while producing CO2 emissions from 127g/km. This means it’s not only affordable to run, it's fully exempt from Clean Air Zone charges, such as London’s ULEZ tariff.
TUCSON Hybrid SE ConnectStarting from £35,940.00
● 17-inch alloy wheels
● Automatic headlights
● LED daytime running lights
● LED taillights
● Electrically heated and folding door mirrors
● Privacy glass
● Roof rails
● Auto defogging windscreen
● Dual-zone climate control
● Driver lumbar support
● Leather steering wheel
● 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
● Electric parking brake
● Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
● 10.25-inch digital supervisor display
● 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, including navigation
● Intelligent Speed-limit Assist
● Lane-keep Assist
● Forward Collision-avoidance Assist (car; cycle; pedestrian)
● Rear parking sensors
● Rear-view camera
TUCSON Hybrid PremiumStarting from £38,140.00
● 19-inch alloy wheels
● Automatic LED headlights
● Rear spoiler with high-mounted brake light
● Keyless entry and push-button ignition
● Heated front seats
● Eight-speaker KRELL premium sound system
● Wireless charging
● Smart Cruise Control
● Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist
● Forward Collison-avoidance Assist (junction turning)
● Front and rear parking sensors
TUCSON N LineStarting from £38,385.00
● 19-inch N Line alloy wheels
● Microsuede and leather trim
● Leather-wrapped sports steering wheel
TUCSON Hybrid N Line SStarting from £40,305.00
● Power-operated panoramic sunroof
● Silver-coloured front and rear skid plates
● Heated steering wheel
● Three-zone rear-compartment climate control
● Highway Drive Assist
TUCSON Hybrid UltimateStarting from £40,630.00
● Heated front and rear outer seats
● Power-adjustable and ventilated front seats
● Leather seat facings
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.