It’s hard to imagine how Hyundai could have improved upon the already accomplished SANTA FE but with the new Mk. V model, the South Korean marque has done just that. It’s better-looking, bigger and more efficient than ever.
Bigger than ever
Extra legroom in rows two and three come courtesy of an increased wheelbase length, ensuring the new SANTA FE Hybrid more than comfortably accommodates seven adults. It’s anticipated that there will be a 725-litre boot too (five-seat mode); this would represent a 154-litre upgrade on the current-generation model.
The SANTA FE has undergone quite the transformation. Its squared-off, muscular body style further distances it from other vehicles in its class – and it comes with a plethora of striking new features. For instance, a full-width light bar distinguishes the front fascia and is flanked by H-styled headlamps. A similarly impactful rear fascia features H-design taillights and S A N T A F E proudly inscribed on the tailgate.
Enhanced fuel economy
A turbocharged 1.6-litre petrol engine, an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery combine to deliver 178bhp and 265Nm of torque. The result: 0-62mph in less than 10 seconds (not bad for a seven-seater) and up to 43.8mpg (combined). Furthermore, the all-new SANTA FE Hybrid is exempt from all Clean Air Zone charges.
All-new SANTA FE HYBRID Premium Starting from £43,240
● H-styled headlights and taillights
● Wide-angle LED projection headlights, with automatic Smart High Beam functionality
● Hands-free power tailgate, with variable opening speed and lift height settings
● HTRAC four-wheel drive option
● Drive Mode Select: Normal, ECO and Sport
● Reclinable front ‘relaxation’ seats
● Motorised ‘Captain’ seats in the second row (six-seat variants)
● Reclining third-row positions
● Dual 12.3-inch screens, forming a singular panoramic curved display
● Hyundai Smart Sense safety package
● 10 airbags (as opposed to the six featured in current-generation models)
● Highway Driving Assist 2.0 (an upgrade on the existing 1.5 version)
● Level 2 Autonomous Driving
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.