This futuristic-looking SUV possesses plenty of
kerb appeal while remaining a practical and super-comfortable family car
solution. It also offers a range of up to 315 miles (77kWh RWD variants) and
10% to 80% public charging in less than 20 minutes.
Spacious, flexible interior
Take a glance inside and you’ll notice a conspicuously roomy interior that’s enhanced by an entirely flat floor and expansive windows. There’s abundant legroom in both compartments and plenty of storage cubbies for placing personal items. This five-seater features a 527-litre boot space too, and with rear seats folded, luggage capacity grows to a considerable 1,587 litres.
SUV style, hatchback practicality
While it has the appearance of a hatchback, the IONIQ 5 is in fact larger and more practical, featuring lengthy rear doors, for example. It impresses with its streamlined body style which is comprised of smooth curves and sharp creases. It features a striking silhouette too, one that’s born of an elevated ride height, rising shoulder line and an elegant roofline that culminates in a smart rear spoiler.
As standard, the IONIQ 5 is fitted with a 58kWh battery. This enables a range of 240 miles and a rapid-charging time of approximately 18 minutes (10% to 80% when using a 175kW public charger).
Models installed with a 77kWh battery are capable of a range of up to 315 miles (RWD variants) or 298 miles (AWD iterations). Either version offers 10% to 80% charging in roughly 18 minutes when connected to a 220kW public chargepoint.
IONIQ 5 Premium Starting from £43,445.00
● 19-inch alloy wheels
● Dual LED low/high-beam projection headlights
● Hands-free power tailgate
● Dual-zone climate control
● Heated front seats and steering wheel
● Power-adjustable driver’s seat
● 12.3-inch TFT driver’s supervision display
● 12.3-inch touchscreen satellite navigation and media centre
● Wireless charging
● 64-colour ambient lighting
● Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
● Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist
● Highway Drive Assist 1.5
● Rear-view monitor with Dynamic Parking Guidance and Parking Distance Assist
● V2L (Vehicle-to-Load, enabling the powering of external devices)
IONIQ 5 UltimateStarting from £45,945.00
● 20-inch alloy wheels
● Rear privacy glass
● Solar glass (windscreen and front windows)
● Ventilated front seats
● Power-adjustable co-passenger seat
● Heated outer rear seats
● Alloy pedals
● Head-up display (augmented reality (AR) and standard settings)
● Seven-speaker Bose sound system
● Blind-view monitor
● Surround-view monitor
IONIQ 5 Namsan EditionStarting from £54,445.00
● Auto-flush door handles
● Digital side mirrors
● Panoramic sunroof
● High-efficiency heat pump system
● Driver’s memory seat
● Driver and co-passenger relaxation seats
● Remote Smart Parking Assist
● Parking Collision-avoidance Assist
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.