The Hyundai i30 N is a great-looking hot hatch that’s enormous fun to drive, partly because it offers enhanced stability when accelerating, cornering and braking. It possesses finely calibrated suspension too. What’s more, this competitively priced car is perfectly in tune with everyday motoring needs.
Despite its race-inspired looks and powertrain, this hot hatch is perfectly able to handle routine shopping expeditions and the like. Indeed, a five-door body ensures easy passenger access to a roomy five-seat cabin that features plenty of storage areas. There’s also a 381-litre boot that expands to 1,287 litres whenever rear seats are dropped.
The i30 N expands upon the already attractive regular model with a subtly muscular body style and a fuller rear fascia that’s topped by a conspicuous spoiler. The car’s appearance reflects its inherent dynamism, which means the front fascia is more aggressive than that of the regular model, while 19-inch forged alloy wheels confirm the i30N’s undoubtedly sporty credentials.
Quick off the mark
Powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 276bhp and 392Nm of torque, the Hyundai i30 N goes from 0-62mph in less than six seconds. While fuel efficiency isn’t necessarily top of the agenda when it comes to producing a car of this kind, the i30 N nevertheless returns up to 35.3mpg. It’s also worth noting that its Euro 6d engine is ULEZ compliant.
N PerformanceStarting from £37,735.00
● 19-inch forged alloy wheels
● Red brake calipers featuring the N logo
● Pirelli P Zero performance tyres
● Automatic, dusk-sensing Smart High Beam headlights
● LED daytime running lights
● LED taillights
● LED indicators
● N-exclusive front and rear bumpers and radiator grille
● Privacy glass
● Rear spoiler
● Shark-fin antennae
● Smart keyless entry with engine start/stop button
● Automatic defog windscreen
● Electrically adjustable, power lumbar and heated front seats
● Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob
● Steering wheel-mounted audio, phone and cruise controls
● Aluminium pedals
● Ersatz suede and leather seat facings
● 60/40 split-folding rear seats
● 4.2-inch driver’s supervisor LCD display
● 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system
● Satellite navigation
● DAB radio
● Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
● Bluetooth connectivity with Voice Recognition
● Wireless charging
● Front and rear seatbelt reminders
● Speed-sensitive automatic door locking
● ISOFIX child-seat fixtures
● Child-proof rear-door locks
● Driver-attention Alert
● Intelligent Speed-limit Assist
● Autonomous Emergency Braking
● Blind-spot Collision-warning
● Lane-departure Warning System with Lane-keep Assist and Lane-follow Assist
● Hill-start Assist Control
● Front and rear parking sensors
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.