The Hyundai i30 is a family-friendly hatchback that’s affordable to run and comes generously equipped as standard. It’s a car that’s as effective in town as it is on the open road, and one that delivers a serene motorway-driving experience.
The i30 is ideal for a young family of five. In the front, there’s plenty of room for two full-size adults to manoeuvre and get comfortable. In the back, there’s more than enough space for three younger passengers to relax, even on the longest of journeys. Thanks to the presence of numerous cubby spaces, each occupant will have no problem keeping tabs on personal items. Moreover, an impressively proportioned 395-litre boot grows to a 1,301-litre volume with rear seats folded.
The i30 is designed with families in mind. As such, it’s a sensible choice due to its practical and spacious attributes. Nevertheless, this hatchback is very easy on the eye; sleekly proportioned and boasting many stand-out features. For instance, the front fascia is distinguished by a strikingly designed radiator grille that spreads left and right, touching upon sleek, wraparound headlights.
Euro 6D efficiency
Whichever variant you choose, the i30 is powered by a Euro 6D petrol engine, which means it’s exempt from all Clean Air Zone charges, including London’s ULEZ tariff. A 1.0-litre petrol engine is fitted as standard and returns an optimal 52mpg while producing CO2 emissions from 121g/km.
Hyundai i30 SE ConnectStarting from £22,700.00
● 16-inch alloy wheels
● Automatic headlights
● LED daytime running lights
● Front foglamps
● Rear spoiler with integrated LED brake light
● Electrically adjustable, folding and heated door mirrors
● Heated and tinted rear windscreen
● Driver lumbar support
● Leather steering wheel
● 60/40 split-folding rear seats
● Eight-inch touchscreen
● Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
● Apple and Android smartphone integration
● Bluetooth connectivity with Voice Recognition
● Drive Mode Select: Normal, ECO and Sport
● Forward Collision-avoidance Assist (car; cycle; pedestrian)
● Rear parking sensors
● Rear-view monitor with Dynamic Parking Guidance
● Lane-keep Assist
● ULEZ-compliant Euro 6 engine
Hyundai i30 Premium Starting from £25,650.00
● 17-inch alloy wheels
● LED taillights
● LED positioning lights
● Automatic rain-sensing windscreen wipers
● Smart keyless entry with power on/off button
● Automatically defogging windscreen
● Auto-calibrated rear-view mirror for night and day motoring
● Dual-zone climate control
● Heated front seats
● Power-adjustable driver’s seat
● 10.25-inch touchscreen navigation system
● Wireless charging pad
● Intelligent Speed-limit Warning
● Blind-spot Collision-warning
● Front and rear parking sensors
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.