Looking for a hatchback that balances family car practicality and hot-hatch vigour? The Hyundai i20 N Line is a terrific option, one that looks and acts like the real deal while fully delivering on ride quality and refinement.
The inside of the i20 N Line is akin to the interior of a much more expensive sports car, with black and dark greys offset by eye-catching Race Red highlights. You’ll find such sporty contrasts on the car’s bolstered seats, leather-wrapped three-spoke steering wheel and unique N Line gearshift knob. Let’s not forget the addition of metal pedals whose reassuringly solid presence is augmented by slip-resistant rubber pads.
Due to its dynamic stance alone, the i20 N Line possesses plenty of road presence. It’s a combination of tapering roofline and elevating shoulder line that creates the car’s always-ready bearing. The vehicle’s front end makes quite the impression too, not least because of streamlined, elongated headlights that follow the curve of the bonnet. The back of the car is no less impactful, especially where a sporty chrome twin muffler is concerned.
Equipped with a 1.0-litre petrol engine, an electric motor and a self-charging 48-volt battery, the i20 N Line outputs 118bhp and 171Nm of torque. This ensures above-average acceleration while instilling smooth-driving confidence at motorway speeds. This efficient combination also returns up to 54.3mpg while producing CO2 emissions from 120g/km. What’s more, you can drive through any Clean Air Zone in the UK knowing that you won’t have to pay the tariff.
i20 N Line Starting from £23,620.00
● 17-inch N Line alloy wheels
● LEDs: automatic headlights; taillights; daytime running lights; positioning lights
● Front foglamps
● Automatic AeroBlade windscreen wipers
● Electrically heated and folding door mirrors
● Privacy glass
● Smart keyless entry with push-button engine ignition
● Auto-defog windscreen
● Power-operated front and rear windows
● Leather-wrapped, three-spoke, multifunction steering wheel
● Metal sports pedals
● Black N Line cloth seat trims with red contrast stitching
● 60/40 split-folding rear seats
● 10.25-inch digital supervision cluster
● 10.25-inch touchscreen navigation system
● Bluetooth connectivity with Voice Recognition
● USB charger
● Multiple airbags
● ISOFIX child-seat anchorage
● Rear-seat Alert
● Childproof rear door locks
● Lane-keep Assist
● Forward Collision-avoidance Assist (car; pedestrian; cycle)
● Rear parking sensors
● Rear-view camera
● ULEZ-compliant Euro 6D engine
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.