The KONA Electric is back, stronger than ever. While boasting a stylish upgrade, it’s more practical and spacious than before and offers considerable electric range. Indeed, it could justifiably lay claim to being the best compact SUV money can buy.
Bigger on the inside
While taking up roughly the same amount of road space as the outgoing model, the latest-generation KONA Electric has grown inside. Consequently, there’s more space front and back – more than is offered by the DS 3 or Vauxhall Mokka Electric, for instance. Indeed, the vehicle comfortably accommodates four full-size adults or a young family of five.
The all-new KONA Electric is even easier on the eye than before with its sculpted yet fluid lines and smoothly rugged presence. The latter owes much to the likes of wheel-arch cladding, which help to promote a resilient, sporty aesthetic. The futuristic look of the original has been preserved and further refined, ensuring dynamic kerb appeal and a greater emphasis on the needs of busy families.
Strong electric range
A 48.4kWh battery is installed as standard, offering a range of up to 234 miles. If you select a Long Range variant, you’ll benefit from a 65.4kWh battery that delivers a maximum 319-mile.
Even if you need to stop for charging, it’ll take less than 45 minutes for a 10% to 80% top-up when using a 102kW public charger.
All-New KONA Electric AdvanceStarting from £34,995.00
● 17-inch alloy wheels
● Automatic dusk-sensing LED headlights, LED daytime running lights, LED upper and lower taillights, and a rear spoiler-mounted LED brake light
● Power-adjustable, power-folding and heated door mirrors
● Roof rails
● Solar glass
● Keyless entry and one-touch engine switch-on/off
● Auto defogging windscreen
● Automatic rain-sensing windscreen wipers
● Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
● Dual-zone climate control, with rear ventilation duct
● High-efficiency heat pump
● Adjustable front seats with driver lumbar support
● Leather-wrapped steering wheel
● 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
● 12.3-inch LCD driver’s instrument cluster
● 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation
● Four USB-C inputs
● Drive Mode Select
● Smart Cruise Control with Intelligent Speed-limit Assist and Stop & Go
● Front and rear parking sensors
● Driver Status monitor
● Forward Collision-avoidance Assist
● Lane-keep Assist
● Highway Drive Assist
● Rear-view monitor
● V2L external power charging
All-New KONA Electric N LineStarting from £40,395.00
● Long Range (65.4kWh battery)
● 19-inch alloy wheels
● Power-operated tailgate
● Rear privacy glass
● Power-adjustable and ventilated front seats
● Heated front and rear seats and steering wheel
● Wireless charging
● Highway Drive Assist 1.5
All-New KONA Electric N Line SN Line S
Starting from £43,095.00
Brayleys Cars Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We typically receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.