All our Honda centres will give you the same excellent standard of care for your Honda HR-V service, and our friendly welcome, whenever you come in to see us!
- Honda-trained technicians
- All our technicians are Honda trained
- Genuine Honda parts
- Your Honda HR-V warranty – guaranteed
- Main-dealer stamp in your HR-V service book
- Your HR-V’s resale value maintained
- 12 months’ warranty on all parts fitted
And our friendly welcome, whenever you come in to see us!
YOUR HONDA HR-V SERVICES – THE FIRST THREE YEARS
Your Honda HR-V servicing should always be carried out to the manufacturer’s service schedule. This recommends that your Honda HR-V service is required by whichever comes first of:
- First Service - 12 months or 12,500 miles
- Second Service - 24 months or 25,000 miles
- Third Service - 36 months or 37,500 miles
In between your regular Honda HR-V service or as the seasons change, we recommend a full Honda health check.
SERVICING FOR OLDER HONDA HR-V MODELS
Once your Honda is over three years old, we recommend having your Honda MOT carried out at the same time as your regular HR-V service.
We also recommend continuing the programme of booking your HR-V service every 12 months or 12,500 miles, whichever comes first. This will ensure the long life and continued safety, reliability and performance of your Honda.
Find out more about our Honda 12 and Honda 12+ servicing packages for your HR-V.
WHAT YOUR HONDA HR-V SERVICE COVERS
Our comprehensive Honda HR-V services cover everything that Honda recommends in your car’s servicing schedule. This includes:
- Inspecting the brakes
- Checking the lights and their alignment
- Checking all fluid levels
- Checking and adjusting the parking brake
- Checking the tyres for their condition, pressure and wear
- Checking the battery
- Checking the wipers
- Replacing the engine oil and filter
- An array of visual checks of vehicle components and bodywork
- A test drive
Anything we find outside of the normal service requirements, we’ll report back to you and let you have our price in writing to fix it.
Your second-year service includes further work such as replacing the dust and pollen filter, and inspecting the drive belt. Your third-year service also goes into more depth, replacing items such as the brake fluid.
We want you to be delighted with your Brayley Honda HR-V service every time. That’s why we provide those little extras for free such as a free wash and vac every time we work on your car.
It’s always a good idea to book your HR-V service well in advance. To be sure of getting the time that’s most convenient for you, just give your local Brayley Honda dealership service team a call or send us an email.
If your car needs immediate attention, just get in touch. The Brayley Honda team will always do everything we can to help you.