The Kia Picanto Chilli available at Brayley Kia in North London and Hertfordshire
Bringing more sporty spice to the Picanto, the new Kia Picanto Chilli is all set to bring some real heat to the summer. We’ve got the Chilli at our Brayley Kia dealerships in North London and Hertfordshire but, like any special edition, it won’t be around for long. This fiery Picanto is not only different, it also brings you a lot more spec for less money, with prices starting at £11,495 for the 1.2 5-speed manual and £12,095 for the 1.2 4-speed auto.
Finished in red, black or white, the three-door Picanto Chilli has five-barrel 15” alloy wheels, a new super-sharp and sporty bumper at the back and the front, as well as a twin exhaust tailpipe. Inside, the Picanto Chilli boasts even more sporty enhancements, as well as exciting equipment upgrades like satellite navigation, reversing camera and a six-speaker audio system. Sporty and hot, but also frugal and efficient: the manual 1.2-litre Kappa engine is capable of 61.4mpg and produces only 106g/km of CO2 emissions, whilst the automatic reaches 50.4mpg and produces 130g/km of CO2.
Highlights of the new Kia Picanto Chilli include:
- Chilli has a higher specification than the top-of-the-range SR7, but at a mid-range price
- 7” touch screen for sat nav and reversing camera
- Three exterior colours to choose from with red interior trim
- 1.2 Chilli 5-speed manual: 0-60mph in 11.5 seconds
- The unique Kia seven-year or 100,000-mile warranty