- Last Updated: 26 August 2016
Dacia in top five
There’s a lot to celebrate for Dacia following the Auto Express 2015 Driver Power Survey and, here at Brayley Dacia in Milton Keynes, we’re prouder than ever to be representing such a successful brand.
Over 61,000 car owners took part in the 2015 Auto Express Driver Power Survey, leading to an outstanding overall score for Dacia of 88.86 per cent. The results for Dacia in the Auto Express Driver Power Survey are impressive indeed:
- Fifth place overall out of 32 brands, putting it way ahead of many brands that pride themselves on their premium and luxury reputation
- First place for running costs and fuel economy
- Excellent scores for servicing costs, practicality and in-car technology
- Maintained its 2014 debut position in the top five
Auto Express Editor-in-chief said: “It’s clear that British car buyers love a bargain, but that these bargains are proving to be solid investments.” Read Dacia's article "Dacia shocks the establishment on its debut in Auto Express Driver Power survey"