- Last Updated: 25 November 2015
Clio Renaultsport 220 Trophy EDC: a sporting stance
Renaultsport has a new trophy: the Clio Renaultsport 220 Trophy EDC, and you can get your hands on it too from this summer and make yourself even hotter. It’s a numbered special edition and it’s just been revealed at the Geneva Motor Show.
Aimed at Renault’s most demanding customers who really appreciate Renaultsport passion and engineering excellence, the Clio Renaultsport 220 Trophy EDC features improvements in handling, driving characteristics and performance, as well as distinctive styling.
See what you win when you get a Trophy:
- 220hp – an increase of 10%
- Peak torque increased by 40Nm to 280Nm, using the Torque Boost function
- Up to 50% faster gear shifts with the new EDC transmission
- CO2 emissions down by 6g/km with Stop & Start technology to meet Euro6 standard
- Trophy interior pack includes heated, leather, sports seats with integral headrests