Mitsubishi Outlander Service Plan
Because of its inherent reliability, the Mitsubishi Outlander – as with all other Mitsubishi models – already boasts very predictable and affordable running costs. With the Mitsubishi Outlander service plan added into the package as well, that benefit of the model is only enhanced further. With the first three services of the Mitsubishi Outlander service schedule covered, you get the peace of mind in knowing exactly what your SUV is going to cost to service in the first three years or 37,500 miles (whichever comes first) of its ownership.
||MSP* (inc VAT @20%)
|Outlander 2.2 Diesel
*MSP on Outlander applies for up to 3 years or 37,500 miles (whichever occurs first)
To make servicing costs even easier to budget for, you can pay for the Mitsubishi Outlander service plan how you like, either upfront in one amount, or spread over a term within a tailor-made finance package. To find out more about Mitsubishi Outlander service prices, or the great benefits you get by choosing to have your Outlander serviced at an approved main dealer like Brayley Mitsubishi, get in touch by sending us an enquiry. Over 90% of owners choose a Mitsubishi servicing plan, and it’s not hard to see why.
Mitsubishi Outlander service plan: for total peace of mind
If you’d like to find out more about the Mitsubishi Outlander service plan, please call or send us a servicing enquiry
- MSP covers the first three scheduled services (If applicable the initial oil change due at 1 month or 1,000 miles is also included)
- MSP services and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out in line with recommended service intervals, see vehicle service booklet for details
- 1st (MSP) service must be carried out within 13 months of first registration, 2nd (MSP) service must be carried out within 25 months of first registration, 3rd (MSP) service must be carried out within 37 months of first registration
- MSP covers the full factory scheduled services and includes parts as defined by the vehicle manufacturer such as filters, oil and consumables as well as all labour costs. The service schedule does not include wear and tear items such as brake pads and discs, clutches, tyres etc
- For full details of the service schedules for a specific model please contact your local Mitsubishi dealer
- Each service and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out by a UK-based Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealership. The service price will not be refunded if the service is carried out by an independent garage (non-Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealer). Your vehicle may be serviced at any Mitsubishi Motors dealership, not just the dealer from whom you purchased MSP
- If all three services have not been taken, in the event of a vehicle being written off, an appropriate proportion of the MSP purchase price will be refunded without administration charge
- MSP will not be refunded in any other circumstances. The following methods of payment are acceptable:
- 1) Included in your finance agreement
- 2) Cash or cheque via your Mitsubishi Motors dealer (some dealers may accept payment by credit card)
All new retail vehicles are shown with OTR (On The Road) Prices. OTR prices include VAT at 20%, Government Road Fund Licence, First Registration Fee (£55) and the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises. Commercial vehicles are shown with Commercial Vehicle List Prices (CV List Prices). CV List Price includes the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises, but exclude VAT, Government Road Fund Licence and First Registration Fee (£55). Government Road Fund Licence for commercial vehicles is £240. All prices shown are for solid paint. Metallic paint extra. Official EU MPG and EV Range test figures shown as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Outlander PHEV figures are based on the vehicle being charged from mains electricity. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and UK specification may vary, please check details with your local dealer.
Brayleys Cars Limited may introduce you to a number of finance providers where a commission may be received. This introduction is not independent financial advice. Brayleys Cars Limited Lyon Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL4 0LQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Above imagery is a visual representation of the relevant model and may not represent the exact finance examples.