Mitsubishi L200 Service Plan
Our Mitsubishi L200 service plan makes running an L200 less demanding than ever. With the first three scheduled services covered for one fixed amount, you can budget easily for the servicing costs of your pick-up. And because we offer different methods of payment, where you can either pay the full amount upfront, or spread the cost with a tailor-made payment plan, you can choose the way to pay that best suits your budget requirements. With all parts included, such as filters, oil and consumables, as well as labour costs, it’s the peace-of-mind way of running an L200.
||MSP* (inc VAT @20%)
|All L200 Models
*MSP on L200 applies for up to 3 years or 37,500 miles (whichever occurs first)
Predictable Mitsubishi L200 service costs are just one of the ways this pick-up makes ownership affordable. With fuel economy of 42.8mpg, the L200 Series 5 can save you hundreds of pounds per year, and its five-year warranty means that, should the unexpected happen, Mitsubishi has you covered. With this service plan meaning you follow the Mitsubishi L200’s service schedule and always use an approved main dealer such as Brayleys, you can be sure that your pick-up performs efficiently and effectively throughout its life. This means you get one of the best pick-up trucks in the business. Contact us to find out more about our service plan and our other great servicing products.
Mitsubishi L200 service plan: the perfect servicing solution
If you’d like to find out more about this Mitsubishi L200 service plan, please call or send us a servicing enquiry
- MSP covers the first three scheduled services (If applicable the initial oil change due at 1 month or 1,000 miles is also included)
- MSP services and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out in line with recommended service intervals, see vehicle service booklet for details
- 1st (MSP) service must be carried out within 13 months of first registration, 2nd (MSP) service must be carried out within 25 months of first registration, 3rd (MSP) service must be carried out within 37 months of first registration
- MSP covers the full factory scheduled services and includes parts as defined by the vehicle manufacturer such as filters, oil and consumables as well as all labour costs. The service schedule does not include wear and tear items such as brake pads and discs, clutches, tyres etc
- For full details of the service schedules for a specific model please contact your local Mitsubishi dealer
- Each service and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out by a UK-based Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealership. The service price will not be refunded if the service is carried out by an independent garage (non-Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealer). Your vehicle may be serviced at any Mitsubishi Motors dealership, not just the dealer from whom you purchased MSP
- If all three services have not been taken, in the event of a vehicle being written off, an appropriate proportion of the MSP purchase price will be refunded without administration charge
- MSP will not be refunded in any other circumstances. The following methods of payment are acceptable:
- 1) Included in your finance agreement
- 2) Cash or cheque via your Mitsubishi Motors dealer (some dealers may accept payment by credit card)
All new retail vehicles are shown with OTR (On The Road) Prices. OTR prices include VAT at 20%, Government Road Fund Licence, First Registration Fee (£55) and the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises. Commercial vehicles are shown with Commercial Vehicle List Prices (CV List Prices). CV List Price includes the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises, but exclude VAT, Government Road Fund Licence and First Registration Fee (£55). Government Road Fund Licence for commercial vehicles is £240. All prices shown are for solid paint. Metallic paint extra. Official EU MPG and EV Range test figures shown as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Outlander PHEV figures are based on the vehicle being charged from mains electricity. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and UK specification may vary, please check details with your local dealer.
Brayleys Cars Limited may introduce you to a number of finance providers where a commission may be received. This introduction is not independent financial advice. Brayleys Cars Limited Lyon Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL4 0LQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Above imagery is a visual representation of the relevant model and may not represent the exact finance examples.