UEFA Europa League Match Ball Competition
- These are the rules for the Brayley Kia competition. By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
- This is a competition for the opportunity to win an Official UEFA Europa League March Ball. No purchase necessary.
- The competition opens at 15th March 2021 at 9:00:00 AM GMT and ends on 21st March 2021 at 11:59:59 PM GMT. Entries received after that date shall not be entered into the competition.
Who can enter?
- Entries to the competition may only be made by any person:
- aged 18 or over;
- a resident in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland;
- The following are not eligible to participate:
- employees of Brayley Kia, or any company within the same group of companies as Brayley Kia, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw and their families;
- other persons assisting with this competition;
- any person not being a natural person;
- any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert;
- any person using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) competitions.
- One entry per person. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible.
- Evidence of identity and age may be required.
- Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
How to enter
- The competition opens at 9:00:00am GMT on 15th March 2021 and closes at 11:59:59 PM GMT on 21st March 2021
- An eligible person may enter the competition by accepting these rules and answering the poll or quiz posted on the dedicated social media post on @BrayleysCars by commenting on the post
- There is no alternative method of entry. Brayley Kia makes no charge for entry and no purchase is necessary to enter. For online entry requiring an internet connection, the entrant’s normal data charges will apply.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Any person found using fraudulent information will have their entry voided.
- There is one prize available that will be provided to the qualifying eligible winner of this competition.
- The prize is 1 x Official UEFA Europa League Matchball.
- The prize, as described, is available on the date of publication. All prizes are subject to availability. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Brayley Kia. Accordingly Brayley Kia may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition.
- No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part.
- The prize will only be provided to the named winner. Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
- The winner is responsible for any tax implications.
What is the closing date?
The closing date for entry into the draw is 21st March, 11:59:59 PM GMT.
How will the winner be chosen?
- The winner of the prize will be drawn by computer at random from the database of eligible qualifying entries.
- The draw will take place on 22nd March, 12:00:00 PM, GMT
- Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner of this prize.
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be notified within 30 days of the draw date.
- Brayley Kia will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner by mobile and email.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification of the winner, Brayley Kia has the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and to award the prize to an alternative qualifying entrant (but shall not be obliged to do so).
When will the winner be announced?
The name and region of the winner may be obtained by contacting Brayley Kia, 680 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, EN1 3WX, within 3 months of the closing date.
- Each entrant acknowledges that Brayley Kia will use entrants’ personal data to facilitate the mechanics of this competition and the winner’s personal data in publicity.
- The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the competition with no further recompense.
The winner and entrants must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of Brayley Kia, bring Brayley Kia or anyone else professionally associated with the competition into disrepute before, during or after this competition.
- The promoter is Brayley Kia, 680 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, EN1 3WX, company No: 04630552.
- Brayley Kia decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Brayley Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Brayley Kia.
- Brayley Kia reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes is in breach of these terms and conditions. In such cases, Brayley Kia also reserves the right to disallow prizes already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the prizes awarded thereafter. (Brayley Kia) may re-award the prize as it sees fit but shall not be obliged to do so.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, provided that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.