Available to test drive now, the all-new Kia Rio lets you say yes to adventure
Are you ready for the all-new Kia Rio? An exciting life awaits if you are, one where you can forget about worries and work commitments and get on with embracing the new. With high-tech new engines, a more grown-up driving experience, more space and quality and lots of state-of-the-art connectivity and driver assistance systems, the 2017 Kia Rio is the perfect car to be by your side when you say yes to new adventures. And you’ll look great doing it too, with the Rio made more sleek and sporty for a more mature and sophisticated look.
There’s more space, greater style and increased comfort in the new Kia Rio. So now you can live out your new adventures in well-deserved comfort. The Rio comes with more legroom and shoulder room for all passengers on board and a larger and airy cabin that’s among the best in class for space. The boot is bigger too, at 325 litres. The interior has been designed with ease-of-use and functionality in mind, so you can get on with driving without even thinking about the other things. So get in, fasten up, calm down, and relax all the way to your next destination, while enjoying the new Rio’s amazing specification.
- Rear park assist – don’t worry about any hidden objects or nasty surprises, with the Rio’s reversing camera and parking sensors
- With Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and a 7” floating touchscreen that makes the navigation, entertainment and comfort functions easy, you’ll have everything you need for a more enjoyable journey
- Carry the Rio’s smart key with you everywhere you go and the doors will unlock automatically and the engine will start at just the push of a button
- Kia Connected Services give you live traffic updates, weather reports, speed camera locations and local point-of-interest searches
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian recognition looks out for hazards and brakes the car if you’ve not noticed them, while lane departure warning alerts drivers if the car starts to veer out of the lane unexpectedly
- Straight line stability and cornering brake control mean the Rio is always kept under control
You can get Kia's advanced 1.0-litre T-GDi engine in the Rio for the first time. This clever engine improves performance, efficiency and driving pleasure, with up to 62.8mpg combined possible. The Rio is even more efficient with a diesel engine, capable of returning as much as 80.7mpg combined. Whichever engine you choose, you’ll get plenty of performance, combined with fuel economy that lets you go further on your adventures.
The new Rio has been improved underneath for enhanced comfort and driver enjoyment. It has a much stiffer bodyshell, which means better safety, handling and comfort, and it’s lighter too, which also helps improve efficiency, performance and cornering. The feel of the steering has been enhanced for better responses and greater confidence for the driver. The result is a more grown-up feel on the road, while clever driver assistance systems have been incorporated, so you’re always in safe hands.
All-new Rio specifications
- Air conditioning
- Electric front windows and electrically adjustable, heated door mirrors
- Remote central locking
- 3.8-inch display screen with Bluetooth connectivity and four-speaker audio system
- Automatic light control
- Bi-function projection headlamps, cornering lights and LED daytime running lights
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) and Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and gear-shifter
- Electric windows and electric folding mirrors with LED indicator lights
- 5-inch colour display screen with DAB radio and a six-speaker audio system
- Reversing camera and rear parking sensors
- 3.5-inch premium supervision cluster
- Front and rear USB charging ports
- Cruise control with speed limiter, autonomous emergency braking and lane departure warning
- Chrome exterior trim and premium black cloth interior upholstery
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic air conditioning with a defogging system
- Black faux leather upholstery
- 7-inch display screen with satellite navigation, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity and Bluetooth with voice recognition
- Heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Privacy glass on the rear side windows and tailgate
All-new Kia Rio prices start from just £11,995. Contact Brayley Kia for more details on pricing, or check out our great new Kia Rio deals.