High-class cabin and cutting-edge technology for the stylish all-new 2016 Kia Optima
Boasting a modern new exterior, a selection of efficient engines, coupled with a bold interior design that’s packed with new technology, the all-new Kia Optima 2016 retains its sought after image, whilst seeing a whole host of improvements.
With a tweaked chassis offering improved agile handling and a smoother, more comfortable ride, coupled with the choice of advanced transmissions, including the advanced new seven-speed double-clutch transmission, the Optima has never been better. Plus with large efficiency gains, you can now drive for further on a single tank of fuel. With an array of technological advancements included, the all-new Optima offers everything it did before and much, much more.
Highlights of the All-New Optima:
- The all-new Optima’s evolved new look has successfully fused together functionality with a sporty appearance, delivering a more stable, dominant look
- The all-over visual improvements also provide aerodynamic improvements which ensure that the all-new Optima has the lowest drag-coefficient to date
- Internally, the Optima has seen a significant improvement. With higher quality materials, tasteful metallic accents and a gloss black finished console, the Optima has a more unified design
- Kia Connected Services and wireless phone charging – just some of the new technological advancements introduced
- Available with the 2.0-litre CVVL engine or upgraded 1.7-litre diesel engine, now producing 141PS and 340Nm torque, and much lower CO2 emissions
Take a look at more Optima Models:
A car that doesn't compromise...
A fusion of sleek and stylish design...
Space, versatility and efficiency plug-in...
The All-New Optima is now available at Brayley Kia from £21,495.