Driven by the energy of youth, the all-new Kia Picanto is ready for fun
Get ready to go with style. Fun, functional and full of energy and clever ideas, the all-new Kia Picanto will make the road ahead your very own playground. Its bold body lines give it a sporty stance, while its dynamic performance and agile manoeuvres ensure fun on every journey. Inside you’ll find more technology, more quality and more space, while Kia’s advanced technologies mean excitement, efficiency and safety are improved in every way. Contact us now to be one of the first behind the wheel of the all-new Picanto.
The all-new Kia Picanto steals the limelight wherever it goes, radiating a youthful energy from its stylish body curves, subtle sculpting and vibrant colour schemes. With its wheels pushed out into each corner for a confident stance, plus the signature LED daytime running lights featuring LED indicators, there’s no doubting this small car’s big personality. With plenty of options to personalise the Picanto, from paint colours to interior colour packs, you can definitely make your Picanto your own.
- A choice of 11 vibrant paint finishes
- Six new colours: Lime Light, Shiny Red, Aurora Black, Pop Orange, Sparkling Silver and Celestial Blue
- Four aluminium alloy wheel designs ranging from 14 to 16 inches in diameter
- Five optional interior colour packs: high gloss black, brown, blue, red, lime
The 2017 Kia Picanto’s interior has been improved in every area; high in quality, there are smart looks and a premium feel. There’s more space than before; the latest Picanto boasts one of the largest cabins, with 255 litres of boot space giving you plenty of options for moving your things about. The interior is also one of the quietest and most comfortable in its class, meaning the Picanto feels like a big car on the inside – even though it’s small on the outside, and easy to handle on busy city streets.
Take a look at the New Kia Picanto in Action:
Small cars don’t have to be basic. The all-new Picanto is available with the latest infotainment features to ensure your journeys are safe as well as enjoyable. The system is controlled by an easy-to-use touchscreen, while Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are voice controlled, so you can keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Floating 7-inch HMI touchscreen infotainment system
- Navigation system with 3D mapping
- Rear-view parking camera with dynamic guidelines
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration
- Wireless smartphone charger
New GT-Line includes:
- 16-inch alloy wheels, dual exhaust and privacy glass
- Sports front and rear bumpers and side sills
- Electric folding mirrors with LED indicators
- Bi-function projection headlamp units, LED daytime running lamps and rear lights
- Black and red faux leather seats and stainless steel pedals
The new Kia Picanto is the small and agile car with big-car comfort. Sportier than ever, it’s also smooth and quiet, making it perfect for city streets, country roads and motorway journeys. There are two efficient petrol engines to choose from, but a sporty 1.0-litre turbocharged engine will also be available soon. It will be the most powerful engine ever fitted in a Picanto, delivering impressive power as soon as you put your foot down. Fun yet comfortable, efficient yet exciting – the new Kia Picanto is definitely not your average city car. Test-drive it at Brayleys.
- Efficient yet fun 67PS 1.0-litre and 84PS 1.25-litre petrol engines
- Up to 64.2mpg combined, with emissions as low as 101g/km
- New 1.0 T-GDI producing 100PS and 172Nm torque
- Optional Idle Stop & Go function and four-speed automatic gearbox
- New, stronger bodyshell featuring advanced high-strength steel
- First-in-class autonomous emergency braking technology
- Six standard airbags (front, front side and curtain airbags) and an optional knee airbag
- Vehicle stability management with electronic stability control
All-new Kia Picanto prices start from £9,450 on the road. Contact Brayley Kia for more information on spec and prices.