And there’s more news from Kia for the Ceed range for 2021
Ceed and Ceed Sportswagon:
• Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission is now standard on the ‘GT’
• Silver Frost becomes the no-cost option on ‘GT’ models
• Blue Flame metallic is a new colour option across the range
• City and pedestrian detection for the Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) is now standard on all variants
• Cyclist protection added as standard on the ‘GT-Line S’, the manual version of the ‘3’ and the ‘GT-Line’
• Cyclist protection added to the optional Advanced Driving Assistance Pack (ADAP)
• New ‘GT-Line’ added to the line-up of the Ceed hatchback
And there’s a thrilling new ‘4’ model now available in the XCeed line-up.
With so much exceedingly exciting Ceed news, do get in touch with our Kia specialists to find out more about what a Ceed can do to help your new car dreams succeed.