Kia 7 year Warranty - FAQs
What does the Kia 7 year warranty cover?
The Kia Warranty covers the components of a new Kia car for unlimited mileage up to 36 months. After that, the warranty is valid up to 100,000 miles or up to 84 months from the date of first registration, whichever comes first.
You’re covered for the total cost of the parts and associated labour for any successful warranty claim. Kia Servicing, maintenance and some consumable items are not covered, such as wiper blades and clutch linings.
- 12V and 48V batteries - 24 months
- The eCall battery - 36 months
- The air conditioning refrigerant charge - 24 months
- Wheel balance and steering alignment - 1000 miles or one month
- Cracks in the exterior glass - 1000 miles or three months
- Paint warranty – 5 years or 100,000 miles
With “bumper to bumper” cover, the warranty gives you the same level of protection from day one to the end of the contract. Even if you are travelling in Europe, your warranty is still valid.
Please see the full details of the warranty terms and exclusions here
Is the Kia 7 year warranty transferable?
If you’re wondering “can you transfer a Kia warranty?” the simple answer is yes. Any remaining warranty when you sell your car can be transferred to the next owner of the vehicle. Equally, if you purchase a Used Kia you will recuperate the advantages of the remaining time and mileage of the Kia Warranty.