The Type R with all the revs and the roar, and a blacker heart
You know the Type R: the car designed to be wild and barely tamed for the road. Now you can get a very special Type R – the Honda Civic Type R Black Edition. It’s a special edition with a blacker heart and red where it counts. It still boasts 0-62mph in a blistering 5.7 seconds and a stunning top speed of 167mph from its i-VTEC turbo engine. But what would you expect when it’s packed with Honda racing DNA and is a special edition of the most extreme Type R ever made?
The Honda Civic Type R Black Edition is such a special edition that only 100 of these cars have been made. They’re available for immediate delivery, but you’ll need to move fast if you want this fast car – not only will they sell fast, but you must have registered yours by the end of March 2017. In addition to its superb aerodynamics, its bold looks and its sporty stance, the Civic Type R Black Edition will be virtually all black on the inside with red accents throughout, whilst on the outside red rear wing end plates highlight the dark exterior. If the standard Type R is just not aggressive enough for you, this extremely limited edition Honda Civic Type R Black Edition could be right up your street or, even better, your racetrack.
Honda Civic Type R Black Edition
Some highlights of the Civic Type R Black Edition:
- Type R performance: 0-62mph in 5.7 seconds and a top speed of 167mph
- Type R style: Sports bucket seats, leather steering wheel and alloy gear stick/pedals
- Type R technology: intelligent Multi Info Display, Connect touch-screen infotainment system and climate controlled air conditioning
- Premium cabin with black interior and red highlights
- Exterior red rear wing end plates