The improved Dacia Sandero: New look. New features. Same price
The new Dacia Sandero gives you more comfort, more convenience, more style and more technology, but at the same great price it’s always been. That means it’s still the UK’s lowest-priced new car, even though it offers you the space of a car in the segment (or two) above. So if you like a car with attractive design, a spacious interior and modern technology, but don’t want to break the bank, say hello to the new Dacia Sandero. It’s got everything you want and nothing you don’t.
Comprehensive changes and more technology make this versatile supermini even easier and more enjoyable to live with, while it also looks better than ever, thanks to dynamic and contemporary styling enhancements, new colours and new wheel designs. You also have plenty of options to make the 2017 Dacia Sandero more how you want it. There are eight body colours to choose from, and you can decide between four wheel designs. That’s not to mention the different trim levels and options available to you. It might have the same incredible starting price, but in all other ways the Sandero has moved on. Order yours now from Brayley Dacia.
The new Sandero has plenty of style. A brand new front-end design shows off Dacia’s new lighting signature, with double optic front headlights and LED daytime running lights now standard. A honeycomb-design grille and a sharper bumper with more prominent fog lights give the Sandero a more dynamic, contemporary look, while the rear lights and new rear bumper emphasise the car’s more dynamic stance. There are also fresh wheel designs, and paint shades now include Mink and Chestnut colours. It all adds up to a supermini with a premium look, without a premium price.
Room for five adults
Inside, the new Sandero has a fresher feel and gives you better quality, making it a more enjoyable place to spend time. Improvements include more elegant and modern trim finishes and new upholstery fabrics, textures and patterns. Practicality is better too, with the addition of a 12-volt power socket for rear passengers and numerous stowage spaces, including a front mobile phone cubbyhole. With the unbeatable space that the Sandero has always offered in the cabin and its 320-litre boot that makes transporting luggage easy, it’s easy to recognise this as a supermini that really does come without compromise.
Big car technology
Premium features in a car that costs less than a normal supermini; that’s the Dacia way. The new Sandero is proof of this, with excellent levels of standard equipment and plenty of optional features should you want more.
- MediaNav: An on-board 7” touchscreen tablet that provides access to useful features like navigation, media from multiple sources and hands-free Bluetooth phone calls.
- Radio: The radio has a large, clear display and features DAB reception, hands-free phone using Bluetooth and aux and USB sockets.
- Parking sensors and camera: Making parking less stressful, the rear parking sensors give you audible warnings and the reversing camera means you don’t miss a thing.
- Hill start assist: Holds the brakes for a couple of seconds when you’re on a slope, so you can pull away easily without the worry of rolling back.
- Cruise control and speed limiter: Maintain your speed automatically or set a maximum speed you want to travel, for less stressful journeys.
- Safety: The new Sandero looks after you. Its reinforced body structure, front and side airbags, Isofix anchor points and height-adjustable headrests all protect should the worst happen.
Dacia doesn’t believe that having an affordable car should mean having to compromise on engine quality. Keeping running costs to a minimum, the Sandero now comes as standard. With an advanced 1,000cc 3-cylinder petrol engine. It produces the same 75hp as the old engine, yet is capable of achieving up to 10 percent better fuel economy, with up to 54.3mpg possible in mixed driving conditions. The well-proven TCe 90 petrol and dCi 90 diesel engines continue, with an amazing 80.1mpg combined possible with the diesel. Register your interest with us to try out these engines in the new Sandero.
Dacia Sandero Photos
- 60/40 split/folding rear seat
- Tinted windows
- Engine immobiliser
- LED daylight running lights
- ABS and emergency brake assist
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Remote central locking
- Air conditioning
- DAB tuner, Bluetooth and USB sockets
- Chrome interior trim
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- MediaNav Evolution 7" touchscreen multimedia system
The new Dacia Sandero’s price is just £5,995 – exactly the same as before. Check out our great Dacia Sandero offers for finance options.