Brayleys are the premier Kia, Honda, Mazda, Renault and Dacia dealers in the UK. We operate 12 dealerships from seven locations across Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire & North London. We’re a family-run business, yet big enough to offer continuous career progression. We pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of technical excellence and industry-leading customer service in a great working environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and positive person to become a key member of our service and maintenance team. You’ll need:
- At least NVQ level 3 Vehicle Service Repair Technician qualification or equivalent
- Service technician experience
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Full valid driving licence
- DVSA MOT tester qualification would be an advantage
About the job:
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- All types of car maintenance and scheduled servicing, diagnosis and repairs
- Working to our exceptional quality standards and following manufacturer procedures
- Providing the highest levels of customer service
- Taking responsibility and ownership of all aspects of the role
We offer an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package along with manufacturer training to get you up to speed with all the latest models you’ll be working on.
If you think you’re right for our Vehicle Technician position, or you know someone who might be, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, simply complete the application form and we’ll be in touch.
Apply for a Vehicle Technician role at Brayleys: