Brayleys is the car dealership group that’s going places. We represent Kia, Honda, Mazda, Renault and Dacia, backed by a major international automotive group. We pride ourselves on a family atmosphere in our dealerships, led by the founder and Managing Director, Paul Brayley.
About the job
As the Sales Manager at one of our dealerships, you’ll be driving our sales growth. You’ll relish meeting some tough targets and you’ll enjoy the rewards. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and positive person to take responsibility of the dealership sales. You’ll have a passion for cars and great management skills with exceptionally high standards of customer service.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing and taking responsibility for your sales team
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and service
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products
- Optimising vehicle stocks
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Training and guide Sales Executives to improve their performance
- Overseeing sales and finance documentation
- Ensuring administrative procedures are adhered to
Who we’re looking for…
If you’re up for the challenge and are keen to join us, you’ll need:
- Sales experience in an automotive environment
- Supervisory/management experience
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Strong leadership, organisational and motivational skills
- A management qualification
- A full, clean driving licence
- As well an unrivalled enthusiasm for cars.
Your hard work, your inspirational leadership skills and your passion for customer service will take you far at Brayleys. In return, you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Brayleys benefits package, including company car
- Manufacturer training
- Career opportunities across the Brayleys Cars group
We’re keen to hear from you. We’re eager to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. Just get in touch and apply online today.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.