About Brayleys Cars
We’re a family-run dealership group with big ambitions. Since we were established in 2003 with a single dealership, we’ve been growing. Currently, Brayleys comprises 17 dealerships across Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Surrey, Middlesex and London.
Our franchised dealerships offer the full range of sales and services for Kia, Honda, Mazda, Renault and Dacia, as well as aftersales care for Mitsubishi. Top brands, top technology and exciting new models – customers love coming to Brayleys.
About the job
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing your service teams to ensure the highest standards of workmanship
- Ensuring exceptional quality standards and following manufacturer procedures
- Providing the highest levels of customer service
- Controlling the daily work load and parts stocks to maximise profitability
- Dealing with customer issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Working closely with other departments within the dealership.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of all aspects of the role
We’re looking for you
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and positive person to take responsibility and manage dealership service and maintenance teams.
You’ll have the experience and skills that combine technical automotive know-how and exceptional customer service. Multi-tasking and a high-pressure environment will be like water off a duck’s back to you.
You’ll need to be able to talk and to listen. You’ll enjoy using your oral and written communication skills with our customers and within the business. You’ll put customers at their ease, be assertive when necessary, providing leadership and inspiration to your aftersales team.
Lead your team, optimise customer satisfaction
- Skills and experience you’ll need include:
- Excellence in team management and leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical automotive competence to at least NVQ, ATA, HFC or equivalent
- Logistical management application skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- A full valid driving licence
If you think you’re right for our Aftersales Manager position, or you know someone who might be, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, simply complete the application form and we’ll be in touch.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.