New Honda Civic – small changes, big differences
See all the new Honda Civic’s sportier styling inside and out – and now there’s even more as standard too: Bluetooth, a 7" touchscreen with MirrorLink and sat nav.
Then the Civic gets really clever – the Honda City-Brake Active System can deal with any potential, low-speed crash by applying the brakes automatically, if you don’t. When you arrive safely at your destination, you can park safely too with the rear parking camera. And there’s a brand new Civic Sport available in the Honda Civic range with a choice of the 1.6 i-DTEC or 1.8 i-VTEC engines, featuring a colour-coded rear spoiler and unique 17” alloy wheels.
Experience the new Honda Civic for yourself and arrange a test drive »
New Honda Civic highlights:
- All Civic models are now Euro 6 emissions compliant
- Redesigned headlamps with daytime running lights
- Rear spoiler with new LED rear lamps
- Honda Connect audio & info system
- Internet radio, web browsing and sat nav
Download the latest Honda Civic Brochure to find all the details.